Are you looking for an exciting and stimulating job, where you are a part of an international, fun, competent and fast-growing organization? Come join our jurney as our new Head of Qualitative research to beocme the biggest Insights & market research company in Sweden.
As Head of our Qualitative department, you will be part of a local and international team of experienced and skilled colleagues that drive high end insights for our clients. You will be focused on driving new business as well as expanding business with existing clients and methodologies. You will build successful relationships, drive growth and value creation for Ipsos, your team and our clients. Expecting you to have a great interest in your surroundings and dare to have a point of view. We need you to have the strength and willingness to drive change towards modern digital transformation using your personal leadership. Key areas are:
- Promote Ipsos Qual and new ways of digital research methodologies
- Sales and responsibility for the turnover and profitability
- Growing and transforming team, business efficiency and digital competence
- Accountability for client satisfaction
- Business oriented and passionate about building client relationships and networking
- Prior experience +10 years of market research and qualitative methodologies from either client or agency side
- Excellent leadership skills, a drive to lead by example and a team player
- Consultative approach and proven experience of guiding customers in strategic business decisions
- Academic degree in relevant area
- Very good knowledge of English and Swedish, both in speech and writing
- Active and fearless in the digital arena
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
Ipsos is one of the world's leading research and analysis companies with operations in 90 countries. For more information about Ipsos please visit www.ipsos.com
Ipsos Ipsos' qualitative team consist of 6-7 employees and implements research projects for customers, both in Sweden and in the rest of the world.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Your personal qualities are very important for us. Salary and starting date asap per agreement. The position is a full time, permanent employment commencing with trial period of six months and is based at Ipsos office in Stockholm. Applications are received until December 16th, on ongoing basis. We reserve the right to suspend recruitment when preferred candidate is identified, do not wait with your application.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Head of Qual” in the header line. For more information about the position please contact Pernilla Wrangdahl (HRD) or Fredrik Hallberg (CEO)