Ipsos Sweden is looking for an Analytics Engineer/Technical Specialist to join our data science team. Ipsos is a world leading market research company active in 90 countries. In Sweden, we have offices in Stockholm, Lund and Härnösand. At Ipsos, you will be working broadly with market research, tailored towards both the private- and public sectors. The role is full time, based in either Stockholm or Lund.
About The Role
As a part of our Analytics team, you will take part in developing tomorrow's intelligent workforce management, enabling data-driven decision-making and having a significant impact on strategic initiatives. The mission is to turn our vast amounts of data into actionable insights across the organization and guide the development of new features.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and maintain our internal codebase
- Be responsible for data pipelines to make reports from scratch
- Automate anything and everything!
- Create beautiful R-shiny dashboards (meritorious knowledge: css, html and sqlite)
- Maintain and update our hosting platforms for our dashboards (meritorious knowledge: nginx, minikube and docker-compose)
- Document and make vignettes and train the team to use the new tools you develop (meritorious knowledge: markdown, pkgdown)
- Suggest and implement new tools constantly
Your personal competencies and your experiences:
- Team player, self-leading, innovative, and proactive. Business minded and solution-oriented.
- MSc degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Bioinformatics, or equivalent quantitative field. +2 years of working experience working with Data Science in a similar role
- Strong programming skills in R (tidyverse) and Python
- Experience in developing with tools such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Anaconda, Git, Bash
- Experience in server maintenance in a Unix environment and data visualization tools and technologies such as R-shiny, plotly, ggplot
We will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person together with us. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits. The position is full time, based in Stockholm with 6 months probation period. Salary and starting date according to agreement. Personal characteristics will be important to fit the team and the competence profile. We accept applications ongoing and reserves the right to terminate the process once the right candidate has been identified. Send your application including a cover letter and CV by December 9th to email@example.com . Write “Data Science” in the headline. Applications will be reviewed as soon as possible. Questions, please contact: Pernilla Wrangdahl, Head of HR firstname.lastname@example.org or Björn Benzler, Head of Data management Ipsos Sverige björn.email@example.com